Payments And Shipping
1. When you have chosen your puppy and are ready to send a minimum deposit of $500. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chad/Heather by phone at 479-841-2512. We require a deposit of $500.00 and a signed copy of our contract, located on the website under contract to hold the puppy until it is old enough for pickup/shipping, which is about eight weeks of age.
2. We are happy to offer shipping on our English Bulldogge pups. Your total balance owed (including shipping cost) must be received by Sumo Bulldogs before your puppy can be shipped.
3. Today there is a lot of check fraud including cashier’s checks, money orders, personal checks and even postal money orders. Because of this, we will not ship your puppy until your check clears, regardless of the type of check. Our bank may place a 7-10 day hold on the check-even bank drafts. Consequently, we require the balance owing to be paid by the time the pup is six weeks old.
4. If you are picking up your puppy in person, the balance is owed at that time. Balance owed when you are picking up your puppy is at this time. If picking up in person we will only accept cash or U.S. Postal Money Orders (only available through the U.S. Post Office). Make payment to Chad McCarthy.
5. We accept credit cards through Pay Pal. Pay Pal is an eBay company that helps facilitate online purchases via credit card. Credit Card payments via paypal are fast, easy, and safe. Just click on our make a payment link which you will find on the lower right hand side of our homepage. You will need to physically type in the dollar amount of the payment you intend to make. If you already have a paypal account then simply log in and make the payment. If you do not have a paypal acount you can still make a payment online with a credit or debit card. Simply select the link that can be found on the left hand side of the page. It will simply say “pay with a credit card”. It will not be in bold or as obvious as the place where you would be directed to log into your paypal account. So please allow me to repeat. You do not need a paypal account to use your credit card and buy a puppy from us online. If you have questions you can call or email us. And if we need to we can email you an invoice where you will just have to follow the links to pay the invoice.
6. We also accept; personal checks, cash, Postal Money Orders, Western Union and bank issued money orders. Make out checks to Chad McCarthy. Again, we will not ship a puppy until your payment clears our bank, generally 7-10 days. Once Sumo Bulldogs receives the deposit your puppy will be marked sold and held for you.
7. If you pay via Paypal (www.paypal.com), which is virtually instant, your puppy is immediately put on hold for you. Next you must mail us a signed copy of the contract. If you don’t send us a copy of the contract you will not be covered under the warranty we offer. If you choose to mail payment we will put the puppy on hold for you for 4 (four) business days while we wait for your deposit to arrive. No shipping arrangements will be made until all payments have been made in full.
1. We have shipped dozens of our beautiful animals all over the United States. We have been pleased with the service that our modern airlines provide. We have found that they treat the puppies really good. We use a number of different airlines and air services to get your puppy to you. We need at least 3 business days to reserve your puppy’s flight. We have shipped dozens of bulldog puppies all over the country via the airlines. When neccesary we can do ship via an airline. But our strong preference is ground shipment. During ground shipment a person can see the puppy at all times. The same person that can see them is breathing the same air and has the same level of comfort relating to heat or cold. We feel ground transportation is much preferable to shipping via the airlines. We ship out once weekly except under out of the ordinary circumstances. Depending on where you live in the country and what ground transportation route you would fit into, your puppy will usually arrive on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
2. Ground shipment is a flat rate of $275. If you opt for airline shipping the cost is $325. This includes health certificate, pet carrier, transportation to the airport, and an airline ticket for your puppy. For an older dog who might weigh more please call or email for pricing. We will work as fast as we can to ship you your puppy. But please be patient. Shipping is dependent upon weather. Occasionally flights may have to be rescheduled. We ourselves have to drive to an adjoining state so we can ship out of a major airport, Tulsa, OK. We will try and ship to the closest airport, but do realize not all airports will take shipments of animals. We will try and ship into the closest airport to you that is available.
3. Please note any delay in getting us the contract, balance owed on puppy or shipping costs will result in your puppy being shipped at a later date. We will not ship the pup until all is paid for. If you have any questions at all about shipping call Chad at 1-479-737-4566.